Open opportunities are available to submit abstracts for Creating Healthy Work Environments. Abstracts are invited that demonstrate a direct link to the theme "Innovating Healthy Clinical and Academic Environments: Optimizing Patient Outcomes and Professional Well-Being" and to the overall outcomes of the program.
Innovating Healthy Clinical and Academic Environments: Optimizing Patient Outcomes and Professional Well-Being
- Advocate for and champion the standards for establishing healthy working practices and environments.
- Implement innovative solutions for creating healthy work environments.
- Engage leaders at all levels to create and sustain healthy work environments.
Topics for Submission
- Enhancing Professional Well-Being
- Implementing the AACN Healthy Work Environment Standards
- Leading Successful Initiatives
- Optimizing Patient Outcomes
- Promoting Interprofessional Collaborations
- Strengthening Healthy Work Environments
Guidelines for Electronic Abstract Submission
As you prepare for submitting, please keep the following items in mind.
Please read through each section carefully prior to submitting an abstract. If you have further questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.